Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, Readers!

Welcome to the blog for my second book, The Great Red Horse---my children's book about two-time World Champion Morgan stallion, UC Ringmaster.

The idea for this book came from my incredible editor, Nan. She said, "Kids love the UConn Morgans, why not write a book just for them? And fill it with your illustrations!"

A fantastic idea as I've always wanted to write and illustrate a children's book!

My first book, My Horse, My Heart: The Morgan Horses of the University of Connecticut, is now in the final stretch before publication, so now I have lots of time to get going on this new project. This will be a nice break from doing a research-heavy book for the past two and a half years.

I am excited to share this new book journey with all of you. I hope you enjoy it!

I will post updates frequently, so check back to see how the book is progressing.

Here's The Great Red Horse from this past spring, checking out my camera:


No comments:

Post a Comment