Friday, March 20, 2015

Design phase....

The Great Red Horse: A Colt is Born, the first two pages on InDesign: (wow! WOW!)

My second book, and the first book of the Great Red Horse trilogy, is coming to life. Many thanks to my talented and amazing design wizard husband, Steve, for being so brilliant.

I can't wait to share this book with all of you! Many hours of writing, rewriting, illustrating, illustrating some more, editing, etc...now it all comes together.

Thank you for being there, cheering me on! It won't be long now....

I would like to share the book's dedication. Was it written for you? I do believe it was! Read on:


Dedication

To all who knew and loved UC Ringmaster, The Great Red Horse.

To all of the children who love horses and books.

To all of the grown-ups who found freedom on the back of a horse.

To all who know the magic of horses.

This book is for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment