Monday, April 27, 2015

Final desgn: DONE

The front and back cover are completed--and I must say, my book designer hubby Steve chose a super-fun font! It's cute and playful, just like a foal. He really knocked this one out of the park. Steve has the perfect (and rare!) blend of artistic sensibility and techno-expertise. I know how lucky I am, believe me.

Not only is the final design in the bag--the files were uploaded to the publisher, and the publisher just gave the green light for publication!

Wow!

The next step is to order proofs and get them to my selected test-readers.

Thanks to my editor, friend and champion, Nan King, for convincing me to write and illustrate a children's book. What a great idea--now I am hooked. I have two more Great Red Horse books to finish, and another on the back burner. The bug bit me!

And, thanks to YOU for sticking by me and cheering me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment